Saturday, November 16, 2013

Quilted Diaper Bag

After a little over a year using the giraffe print diaper bag I bought before having Connor, I decided I was over it and ready for something cuter and less diaper bag-y. So I found a tutorial in the quilting section at JoAnn Fabrics for a messenger bag that zipped closed and had tons of pockets. It looked perfect so I bought it and found materials that matched my woven wrap and ring sling. Originally I was going to cut some of the extra length from my woven wrap for the outer pockets, but I couldn't bring myself to do it so I decided on a quilted look instead. Cutting out all the pieces was the most time consuming, especially with a toddler that likes to "help" with everything, so it took me off and on throughout the summer to finish the bag and I love it!




No comments:

Post a Comment