Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Best OB Ever

So I don't really have an update of sorts... just a little something I wanted to share... or rather brag on my OB a little. I absolutely love, love, love my OB. I had to run up to the hospital tonight to pick something up (for those of you who know me, know I train cadaver dogs and we get donations from the maternity ward at the hospital here) and he happened to be there. He asked how I was doing and asked when I was coming back in. I told him next Wednesday and he said, well, if I wanted, I could come every week if it would make me feel better since I've been through so much already and he doesn't want me to stress or be worried. I thanked him but told him not to tempt me! He was totally serious in letting me go every week to make sure our healthy baby stays healthy and give me peace of mind... which is totally awesome... but I am going to try to stick it out and do every other week unless something seems wrong or one of the check-ups doesn't go well... then I'll switch to every week if I need to. Right now, I'm still exhausted, super sore BBs and nauseous, so I'm trying not to worry. If even the littlest thing makes me worried, I will definitely take him up on that offer though. Just thought it was pretty awesome. I am so lucky to have such a great Dr :).

No comments:

Post a Comment