Monday, July 18, 2011

NT Scan and Other Stuff

I had my NT Scan today and everything went well. Baby was stubborn (just like momma!) and wouldn't get into the right position for a while... so I got to see a lot of him/her! Here are some of the pics I got to take home (there were a bunch but these are the best ones).


Our Wiggle Worm

 Baby Kicking

 Profile



On some other not so great news.... we found out today that Ken will no longer be able to work on subs because he has a couple kidney stones... so now he has to go surface. We're not sure what all will come with those changes but we are hoping he can still get Norfolk since that's the only place he can be now on the east coast. Saying lots of prayers! I guess at least with him being surface, we can maybe skype and he can see the baby when he's out at sea. Trying to look at the upside....ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment