Monday, May 30, 2011

Good News, and Not-So-Good News

The good news is that I can officially no longer button my pants (due mostly to bloating but hey, it's all because I'm preggo!), I have off and on nausea ALL DAY (whoever named it morning sickness is an idiot), I'm gassy and stopped up, I'm completely exhausted, and everything seems to be going just as it should. I find odd comfort in the discomforts of early pregnancy. I'm feeling better and better about everything but will still be a little on edge until we see that heartbeat next week.

The not-so-good news is that Ken is not getting stationed back here and is not getting his extension in Charleston either. We are hoping and praying he can get on a boat in Norfolk and then our back-up plan may just work. I just need to have faith that God will help us work everything out.

So that's about it for now. Still saying lots of prayers for a healthy baby (or 2) and that Ken gets good orders!

No comments:

Post a Comment