Friday, July 27, 2012

Recipes, Sewing, Crafting, and More!

So I've decided to expand my blog a little and start sharing some of my recipe creations, some of my favorite recipes, as well as sewing and crafting projects here and there. I love to cook, bake, sew, craft, paint, etc, so why not? Especially since I am gluten-free and now dairy & nut-free due to Connor's sensitivities and I know how hard it was when I first started these changes to find recipes and figure out what to eat. Now I'm at the point where I can adjust recipes I love to meet my current dietary restrictions and I want to share them for those who might be restricted in their diets too. Plus I know several friends and family members who ask me for my recipes so this will be a good place to share some. I will still be updating here and there about things going on in my life and with my sweet little boy, so no worries if you enjoy those posts. I hope you enjoy the recipes and projects as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment